IP-telephony for sales in small business
Work with the client consists of three basic processes: attraction, sale and support. They are united by the need to communicate with customers. It does not matter how: by phone, mail, sms, through chat rooms and stuff. You can always give up one way of communicating in favor of another.
If you have tens and hundreds of thousands of customers, it’s easier to send SMS or emails than to call everyone. If customers are several hundred or a couple of thousand – this is the market of B2B and large buyers, then it’s better to talk with customers live – the probability of sale is increasing.
Today we will talk about the second case, when it is better to use telephone communication. Let’s talk about systematic sales with a long transaction cycle: here mainly IP-telephony is used, and not mobile communications.
IP-telephony for sales
Imagine you are selling something. You have 3-4 managers who work with leads. In order not to lose clients and transactions, you connect a CRM-system, for example CRM.
You started work in the CMR and you understand:
We need a common number so that clients do not think of which employee to call.
- It is necessary to record conversations in order to recall the promised client if necessary.
- It is necessary to control managers for compliance with scripts, regulations and rules of service. And just to check whether they were rude to customers and not sent them?
- It is necessary to control missed calls, so that the Lid bought from 500 rubles will not be lost from the directive.
Once you understand this, start looking for what to replace mobile phones and how to systematize phone sales.
If you see yourself in this – my report will answer most of your questions. If this is the stage for you, then the report will help to systematize the acquired knowledge and experience, fill in the gaps.
If this is not about you, then most likely, the webinar does not suit you and it will be a waste of time.
Part 1. About IP-telephony in general
- Basic concepts
- Differences from mobile communication
- Limitations of SIP telephony
- 7 recommendations: How to save nerves in a telephone conversation
Part 2. City numbers and 8800
- Virtual numbers
- What is CIP-login, what is it for and how to get it?
- How to choose an operator
- List of recommended operators
- Research: how to choose a SIP-telephony operator?
- Direct Calls
- 4 ways to call SIP numbers for free and save up to 26%
- Federal 8800
Part 3. Services based on telephony
- Virtual PBX
- Integration with the MRC
- Which CMD to choose: comparison of systems with telephony onlinePBX
- Cold calls
- Cold Calls: Chime, Speed Dial and CRM + VoIP
- Top 10: Why do you lose 80% of customers on cold calls?
- Callback or Kolbek
- A callback widget from the site. Is free. For all
- Callback or call back – anything you wanted to ask
- Number tracking
- “I hear dead customers.” Number tracking: what, how and for whom
Part 4. Equipment
- How to install and configure a SIP client for Android – CSipSimple
- How to configure and use the SIP client for Android 4 and above
- IP Phones
- Research: popular equipment for IP-telephony
Part 5. Organizational matters
- What to read
- Independently or outsourcing?
- 5 myths about cold calls in outsourcing call centers
- What can not be saved?
Within the framework of the topic, IP telephony, virtual numbers, telephone services and their capabilities, equipment and organizational issues are superficially considered. Each of the topics is a separate multi-hour webinar. When I last trained employees, we spent five hours instead of three.
Therefore, once again I urge subscribing to a blog and reading there articles on how IP telephony works for sales in a small business. But if you do not want to understand these things on your own, our connection managers help you set up the PBX, integration with amoCRM, the collar and your equipment.